Your privacy is important to Tibba. So we’ve developed this policy explain how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information. We know it’s nowhere near as fun as actually using the app but please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our policies. Let us know if you have any questions!
Tibba Limited (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Tibba mobile application software, versions and upgrades (the App) available on the App Store and Google Play (the App Sites), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (the Device).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Tibba Limited of 6B Parkfield Road, SE14 6QB.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, create a profile, link to personal websites, link to personal profiles on social media such as Facebook, upload photos and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description, photograph, location and employment history.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use our App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting, (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content (Content Information);
- details of your use of our App or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology, WIFI or Mobilemaster Technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by the methods set out in your mobile phone manual.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We sometimes work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and development services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and freelancers) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser, phone or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site or App. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site or App.
USES WE MAKE OF INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: for research, quality control and development.
- Device information: to fix bugs, optimize user experience, research and development.
- Content Information: for research, development and quality control.
- Log information: to discover bugs and optimize user experience.
- Location information: to provide relevant search results of individuals in your vicinity. We will only use an approximate location and not your actual location.
- Third Party Information: for analytics, research and development.
- Unique application numbers: for quality control.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose some or all of the data we collect from you when you download or use the App to the following third parties:
Category of dataRecipient
AllLayer10 Collective AB
AllQamcom Research & Technology
Contact details, marketing material, distribution lists and associated data.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Tibba Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Tibba Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- facilitate any dispute resolution measures between users.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on third-party secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) or alternative mechanism and other technology.
Tibba allows you to connect to others through a variety of channels including but not limited to social networking, chat functions or blog features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Tibba Limited, 6B Parkfield Road, SE14 6QB OR email@example.com
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised) and cool sites we think may interest you. We also allow members of the public to post on our site and do not monitor the content of these posts. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.